Taming the Toddler's Mane

by - 5:00 AM

My beautiful Emma is blessed with some hair.  While the color is obviously all Daddy, I do like to think she gets some of her luscious locks from me.  Either way, I have major hair envy.  Her hair has gotten so long that I am really enjoying styling it, and spend a lot of time on Pinterest looking at different do's for my girl.  Here are some of the styles she's been rocking lately.




Do you do your child's hair?  Where do you find styles to inspire you?

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What gorgeous hair!!!! My girls were both born bald and my three year old is still working on growing hers out. It's funny because my husband and I have good hair, so I don't know where my girls' hair is! Love love love the braids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...